Lilia | A quiet hotel in the heart of Piraeus, the port of Athens
The excellent location of Lilia Hotel guarantees peace and quite, as well as easy access to all the places of interest in Piraeus on foot.
You may find us at a quiet street at the picturesque marina in Passalimani, next to the University of Piraeus and very close to the main harbor, the shipping companies, the shops, the museums and the tourist attractions.
We are also close to the exhibition centre of the Piraeus Port Authority (OLP), as well as to the Karaiskaki and the Peace & Friendship stadiums. The access to the sights of Athens is easy. You will need 20-30 minutes depending on the means of transport that you will choose to use.
How you will find us:
From the airport
Private Shuttle Service:
The fastest and most reliable way to reach our Hotel. A trusted, professional driver will pick you up at the gate right on time, he will assist you with your luggage and together you will make your way to the vehicle. No need to worry about miscommunication issues that you may face with the local taxi drivers regarding your destination. In order to make an appointment, send us your flight number, your expected arrival time and your mobile number and we will get back to you with pick up details. Service fee varies based on the arrival time and passengers number.
● Duration: approximately 40 minutes depending on the traffic.
● Cost: approximately 50 € from the airport to Lilia Hotel. (Morning charge)
● Cost: 60€ from the airport to Lilia Hotel. (Night charge 00:00-05:00) from the airport to Lilia Hotel.
Metro Blue line
The journey time from Athens International Airport to Piraeus Municpal Theater (Dimotiko Theatro) is 60 minutes.
Operating hours 05:30 – 00:30
Itineraries: every 33’ (ex. 07:22, 07:55, 08:34, 09:10 etc)
Single fare: 9€ / Roundtrip: 16€
● Take the Blue line from the Airport Metro Station and get off at the Terminal station Municipal Theater-Dimotiko Theatro.
● Take Vassileos Georgiou A’ Avenue towards Profitis Ilias hill for about 400 meters (cross Gr. Labraki Avenue)
● As soon as you find Zeas Str. turn right. Our hotel is located at no 131.
Express Νο Χ96 El. Venizelos Airport- Piraeus
Duration: approximately 60 minutes depending on the traffic. Cost 6€.
Operates on a 24-hour basis. Services: every 20 minutes (10:00, 10:20, 10:40, 11:00, etc.).
● Take the Express Line No X96 direction Piraeus and get off at Dimotiko Theatro bus stop
● Go straight at Iroon Politechniou Avenue
● At Vassileos Georgiou A’ Avenue turn left and keep going straight for about 400 meters (cross Gr. Labraki Avenue)
● As soon as you find Zeas Str. turn right. Our hotel is located at no. 131.
From Piraeus port or the metro station:
Duration: approximately 5 minutes, depending on the traffic.
Cost: 5 € from the port to Lilia Hotel.
Νο 20 Drapetsona-Kastella.
Duration: approximately 10 minutes, depending on the traffic. Cost: 1,20€.
● Get off at Passalimani bus station.
● Turn left at Zeas Str., our hotel is located at no.131.
15 minutes walking distance.
● Walk along the port until you find Vassileos Georgiou A’ Avenue.
● Go straight at Vassileos Georgiou A’ Avenue for about 550 meters (cross Iroon Politechniou Avenue and then Gr. Labraki Avenue).
Useful information for travelers:
● Airport (“El.Venizelos”): 38km, Express Bus Νο X96 (Piraeus – Airport – every 20 minutes).
● Local market: 500 meters walking distance.
● Piraeus Port: 1200 meters, by trolley (020) or on foot.
● Electric Railway Station: 1400 meters, by trolley (020) or on foot.
● Beach: 500 meters, by trolley (020) or on foot.
● Archaeological Museum of Piraeus: 500 meters walking distance.
● Navy Museum: On foot.
● “OLP” Exhibition Centre of Piraeus : 800 meters, by trolley (020) or on foot.
● “Peace & Friendship” Exhibition Centre: 1 km, by metro (line 1) or trolley (020).
● Zea Marina: 800 meters, by bus or on foot.
● Athens (Acropolis, Plaka): 10 km, by metro (line 1) or bus (040, 049)